16/01/2016

what we've been lovin'...


Mayy’s selection /

Imagine yourself walking down the streets of paris on a goregous winter afternoon. I try to imagine little scenarios like that before I get dressed and pick the right outfit, and so I used that concept while selecting each article of clothing for this (sounds silly but it works)! I will always find myself going for lots of blacks, a good pair of jeans, the perfect accessories, the comfiest shoes and light makeup here and there. These items give off a sweet, yet kick-ass chic vibe. I find that these simple items all tie in together as they each have intricate details of their own. Also, the perfect creams, perfumes and just the right amount of blush will give you some shimmer and make you smell absolutely irresistible. I can actually see anyone pulling off an outfit like this, and thats why I’ve been loving these items so much lately as you can just mix and match each item and still come out looking totally adorable!

In this collage -
Dior “so real” Sunglasses, NARS Amour Blush,Chloé Drew Chain Shoulder Bag, River Island
black Biker Jacket, Chloé Isalis Necklace, Michael Kors Collection Kallie Flats, Robyn Boyfriend
Jeans, Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum,​ VENESSA ARIZAGA Bracelet, Heidi Klum
Intimates Committed Love Bra, Sonic Wintour Distressed Tee, Chloé Key Ring, Grown
Alchemist Intensive Hand Cream & Day Cream, Chloé Faye Suede/Leather Shoulder Bag.

Ps. In case you didn’t notice, I LOVE CHLOE!!



Sabrina's selection /


I’m a person who doesn’t wear a lot of colour, which is not a bad thing. All black or white outfits are fine!! But in this case, I went with a basic colour theme with the natural and almost earthy colours like beiges, greys, whites and blacks, and I threw in some denim because who doesn't want a good pair of denim jeans?! I also added a  nice silk tank top which is quite sexy yet elegant in my opinion. I can picture myself wearing any of these items in any combination, as you can dress them up or down (really what ever suites you!). Any way you choose to pair these items together will make you look super cute! You could wear these pieces together when going out to a dinner with friends or even  just running errands on a normal day!

In this collage -
Line singlet - MONKI.COM, Gianvito Rossi Suede Ankle Boots, TOPSHOP VINTAGE MOM JEANS,
T by Alexander Wang Panne-velvet camisole, Wildfox ‘Stoff 54mm Optical Glasses, Aēsop -
Control, Shopping bag - MANGO.COM, Open-Front long coat - MIXXMIX.COM, RP ENCORE Fox
​tooth ring ($575 AUD) - FARFETCH.COM, Byredo Blanche Hand Cream 30ml, 
Phillip Lim Wide Leg
Cuffed Pant, DR MARTENS HOLLY, Alexander Wang Short Boot/bootie Black, AESOP Sage & Zinc
facial hydrating cream, Nixon Silver Kensington Watch, Fleur of England Heiress Guipure Boudoir Bra,
Acne Studios Deborah oversized ribbed wool sweater, Halston Heritage Suede wrap-effect skirt, Striped High
Neck Half Sleeve T-shirt - MYMUMMADEIT.COM, Foliage Pear Cactus - FREEDOM.COM.AU, T by Alexander
​Wang Luxe Ponte Triangle Bra.


Love, 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment