31/01/2016

beauty essentials | sabrina










From the most moisturising creams that keep your skin healthy and glowing, to makeup that can go with anything that you are wearing, and scents that are sweet, light and not too over powering, when it comes down to my beauty essentials, these are really all that make it up. If you ever see me in person I'm probably wearing any of these lipsticks and/or the ultra matte lipstick because with just one swipe onto my lip, they already give beautifully pigmented colours, wether you wanna look like a hardcore rock chic, or even if you're going for a sweet, yet natural look.

On some occasions, I'd also be wearing a light swatch of the Too Faced "Natural Matte Eye Pallet", and my absolute favourite, Kat Von D, "Tattoo Eyeliner". A spray of Rihanna's Perfume "Nude", or a hint of "GAP 1969" would also compliment my whole look. And thats it basically! 

​Love,

​Too Faced - Natural Matte; Aesop - Anti-Blemish Masque, Amazing Face Cleanser, Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm, Rosehip Seed Lip Cream; Nude by Rhianna; GAP 1969; Kat Von D -Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper; L’Oreal -Telescopic Mascara;  ColourPop - Ultra Matte Lips in Beeper; M.A.C Cosmetics - Lipsticks in Yash, Spirit, Velvet Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment